I never thought that I would have to take bad breath medicine, but my husband finally sat me down and told me that we should look into what our options were. I was upset and found it hard to talk to people because I was scared that my halitosis would turn them off.
I tried to stay positive and determined that I was not going to let this situation affect my life in a negative way. I jumped online and started doing a lot of reading in order to learn the causes and cures so that I could get rid of bad breath. The studying paid off and soon I was putting what I learned into action. Soon both my husband and I started noticeing a difference and I am no longer living in fear of my halitosis!
If you think that you need to start using bad breath medicine, you need to realize that there is more to beating this than that. Yes, the remedies help a lot. But the most important thing that you should do is to make a few lifestyle changes in order to prevent the halitosis from ever coming back. Here are the steps that I took and that you can test out also:
- Have lozenges and gum near you at all times. Chewing on these will bring more saliva into your mouth and saliva is a natural mouthwash.
- Please stay away from cigars and cigarettes. You may think that this is common sense, but many people who have halitosis continue to smoke and this will only make things worse.
- Watch the food you eat and stay away from spicy and high protein foods. At the same time, do not drink soda or alcohol and substitute it with water instead.
- Brush your teeth after every meal and floss at least once a day.
- Start using an all-natural bad breath medicine. Look for in the form of a supplement because these work best.
These five steps will clear up your condition and soon you'll forget that you ever had to deal with bad breath!